I. exhibition information:
Exhibition time: February 28, 2017 -- February 3, 2017
Exhibition venue: kazakhstan astana, Korme exhibition center
Ii. Exhibition introduction and market situation:
Kazakhstan International Automotive Expo (KIAE), together with the brand of Automechanika, will provide a professional exchange platform for car market participants in Europe and Asia, facilitate enterprises' access to the car market in Kazakhstan and surrounding areas, and help exhibitors establish contacts with local and surrounding buyers.
Korme is designed to meet international standards. It is located near the new commercial center in astana, the capital of kazakhstan. It is close to the offices of kazakhstan's ministries and commissions, close to the offices of large state-owned enterprises, and close to the main road of the city.
Kazakhstan, located in central Asia, is the largest landlocked country in the world. Its territory spans Asia and Europe and serves as a bridge between Asia and Europe. In terms of transportation, it is the route of the first and second asia-europe land bridge. Kazakhstan was the ancient site of the silk road overland route. Astana, its new capital in northern kazakhstan, is the country's largest transport hub, connecting all parts of the country to form a vast network of highways and railways.
Market overview: kazakhstan's automobile industry has great potential for development. As of December 2014, kazakhstan had a total of 3.906 million vehicles. Most of kazakhstan's cars have been in use for more than 10 years, and a large number of old cars have provided the market for auto parts and after-sales services. By the end of 2014, local investment in the automobile industry in kazakhstan exceeded 3 billion tenge, of which the automobile industry accounted for 1.44 billion tenge. Car imports from the republic of kazakhstan reached $3.5 billion in 2014.
Industry outlook: kazakhstan's car market, with a capacity of about $5 billion, includes complete vehicles, components, and automotive supplies maintenance equipment, with 82% of which imported. Kazakh manufacturers produced 37,000 cars in 2014 and plan to increase production to 300,000 by 2020. The kazakh government has given strong support to the automobile industry. In 2014, official dealers invested more than 8 billion tengols in kazakhstan's new car center. In 2015, the kazakh government plans to allocate an additional 20 billion tenge to stimulate the domestic automobile industry. With the progress of the integration of Eurasia, kazakhstan has opened up new markets and channels. China's trade relationship with kazakhstan will also grow closer, and it is a good time for Chinese car brands to enter the kazakh market.
Iii. Scope of exhibits:
1. Components and accessories: drive system, chassis parts, body parts, standard parts, automobile interior decoration, replacement parts of original drive units, charging parts, passenger vehicles and commercial vehicle regeneration parts, repair parts, replacement parts, antique car parts and services, commercial vehicle parts
2. Electronics and systems: engine electronic control system, vehicle lamp, electrical system, driver assistance system/vehicle safety and comfort electronic system
3. Supplies and transformation: general accessories, automobile modification, club sports application system, design improvement, customer customization, entertainment equipment, special vehicles, equipment and fittings, replaceable components, wheel hub, tire, tire pressure control system, trailer and trailer spare parts
4. Maintenance and maintenance: maintenance station equipment and tools, body repair, painting process and anti-corrosion protection, car body for light or heavy vehicles, trailer and trailer, trailer service, accident rescue, mobile maintenance station, waste treatment and recycling, sales center equipment, training, antique car maintenance and maintenance
5.IT and management: dealer planning and construction, finance, claim management and control, dealer management system, garage management, dealer marketing, Internet service, industrial cluster management, and mobile traffic management concepts
6. Gas station and car washing room: gas station, cleaning and maintenance, lubricating oil and lubricants, charging facilities
Shengjie international exhibition to help run enterprises to the world
Associate: xu yanling, zhong yunfeng, li peng
Contact number: 13355461681,13345041313,18854656123
Mail box: email@example.com
Web site: www.shengjieexpo.com
Company address: shandong dongying guangrao sun wu road liangyuan business center 808
2305 longhai mingzhu, 178 haier road, laoshan district, Qingdao
Welcome to inquire!